Saturday, September 24, 2011

In Dominican Republic, relaxing after some months in Haiti

Hey folks,
So last summer (2011) I had a long break from my wind job. I found an organization building schools in Haiti called All Hands, hands.org. Thought I'd check them out and see what Haiti was like. In the first couple weeks down there, I realized how passionate I was for this kind of non-profit type work... so I took a leave of absence from my wind job and stayed in Haiti for four months.

So I decided to take a break from Haiti and check out the Dominican Republic. This place is beautiful. Interesting how much more developed DR is than Haiti. I'm hanging out in a little bunglow in Puerta Plata thinking about what I'm going to do with myself. I'm down here with my friend Andy. He has a business in transcription services. His business offers transcription services in the UK, New Zealand and the US. So if you need any transcription services done, check him out.

Here's a pic of our bungalow in the jungle. haha, life is tough...

4 comments:

fashion shopping online said...

Dolce Gabbana is the expression of a dream: a unique design and a high level of luxury clothing brand known as cuts. Making Dolce Gabbana gain strength over the years, but always maintain their own standards. With the unique style and non-traditional luxury expression, the season will be very innovation of the Mediterranean and strong brand combination.

LizT. said...

You are so lucky that you have the opportunity to experience such amazing things!

yogaseven said...

Bali Resorts
Kuta Resorts
5 Star Bali Hotels
Bali Hotels
Nice Post :) :)

fifa-coin said...


The actual Senior Scrolls On the web covers the whole region regarding Tamriel, such as the places showcased in past Senior Scrolls video games just like Cyrodiil, Skyrim, and Morrowind. The overall game will likely be established 1,500 decades prior to era of previous springs hit Skyrim and can set participants in the entire world getting ready to demonic intake at the hands of your daedric king Molag Bal.The actual Elder Scrolls Online is due out inside The year 2013. Their costs model hasn't been released, although the founder of game working as a consultant company Gamesbrief, Nicholas Lovell, is convinced it will start using a paid subscription and often will eventually become free-to-play.

Fifa 15 coins PS

Fifa 15 coins XBOX